Steps to change your facebook profile username
After Facebook allowed people to change their public usernames and profiles on facebook, many started selecting some very stupid and crazy names, and some even went as far as selecting branded names.
Incase you made a mistake in your initial choice of username, or the one selected is somehow not what you wanted, you can easily change it. Facebook allows you to change your username ONLY ONCE! So be very careful in what you change it to, because that’s what it will be bearing.
To change your facebook username,
Step 1: Login intp Facebook
Step 2: Click on Account Settings.
Step 3: Select the Username tab.
Step 4: Change your username as you deem fit. When you are through, click on save changes. Remember, you can only change your username once, so thread carefully here.
- Your username can only be changed once and should include your real name.
- Friends will be able to see your new email address on your timeline.
- Your public username is the same as your address for:
Popular search terms:
- how to change facebook username twice
- how to change public username on facebook
- change facebook public username
- how to change facebook public username
- change facebook username twice
- your username can only be changed once and should include your real name
- how to change public username in facebook
- change public username facebook
- how to change username in facebook twice
- how to change username on facebook 2012