Facebook fan page admins can now schedule posts to be posted to their fan pages later. This feature was one of the most sought after feature by page admins: “how to schedule posts to facebook page?”. Posts can be scheduled to appear 6 months later, each at 15-minute intervals. Very nifty.
You can also choose to back date a post to appear in the past on your fan page timeline.
Another feature recently introduced by Facebook is Admin Roles. With these feature, a page admin can assign different roles to other members of the team for other purposes. There 5 different roles: Manager, Content Creator, Moderator, Advertiser and Insights Analyst. Each admin role has different abilities.
Only managers can edit admins for a Page. To add another admin to your Page:
- Open your Page’s admin panel
- Click Edit Page
- From the left column menu, click Admin Roles
- Type the names of other people you’d like to add in the open field
- Click Manager below the name to choose what kind of admin you want to add
- Click Save Changes
Popular search terms:
- content creator facebook
- what is a content creator on facebook
- how to hack facebook page content creator
- facebook content creator
- how to hack a facebook page when you are content creator
- download schedule-facebook-app
- how to hack a page and you are a content creator 2013
- how to hack a page if you are content creator
- uato schedule fanspage
- how to hack facebook page content creator video